Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Tag

Merry Christmas to All!

I don't usually do the "Tags" but this one looked fun and I wanted something Christmassy on here so you don't see my halloween pictures first anymore.

So, I guess, once you read mine, you copy it, erase the answers and put in your own - so "TAG" you're it.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Fun wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial (no needles, no smell, no more cost)
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend
4. When do you take the tree down? Before Valentine's
5. Do you like egg nog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Giant can of pork & beans (family joke)
7. Hardest person to buy for? Other people's teens (for the cousin gift exchange)
8. Easiest person to buy for? My husband (give him a magic trick and he's happy)
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Three
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail (am I too late?)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Store bought fruitcake
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? There's too many to choose! Ok, this year I've liked watching "The Santa Clause 1, 2 & 3"
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October or November (I find if I start too soon, the things are outdated, wrong size, or already owned)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade almond roca, fudge and sugar cookies (not made by me - by the way)
16. Lights on the tree? On my new tree they are all white
17. Favorite Christmas song? Sleigh Ride & Christmas Waltz (I couldn't pick just one!)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home is where the family is
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, as Mrs. Claus, it is mandatory
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star (I'd love one like in the movie "The Santa Clause 3!")
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Santa doesn't come until late Christmas Eve - so Christmas morning of course!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Time seems to go by too fast, wasn't yesterday the day after Thanksgiving?
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Christmas Through the Years - we get a new ornament or two each year so it's a mixture of those and the homemade kids ornaments and glass bulbs (the best part is hearing "oh, I remember that one!")
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, homemade rolls, etc.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace in my heart

By the way - here's Anthony all decked out as Santa (who he portrays for a living this month!) Which makes me Mrs. Claus - right?

No comments: