Monday, March 26, 2012

Young Women's General Conference

Loved the Young Women's General Conference!  I was able to attend with my daughter and soon to be Beehive, Melissa.

I was surprised to find the chapel not full of young women and their mothers from our Stake.  There were probably a total of maybe 35-40 in attendance.  Most of the girls in my ward had dates or parties to go to instead of the conference.  It's unfortunate that they were not able to hear the uplifting and encouraging talks.  I especially loved to hear from President Monson.  His talk focused on three words - Believe, Obey and Endure.  I thought I'd make a little clip art that also works for the Arise & Shine Forth theme for this year.  I think it turned out pretty good.
May we all have the faith to believe, obey and endure!

No comments: