Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I love Thanksgiving!  Sometimes I think I love it better than Christmas, that is until Christmas comes.  I love the chance to get together with some of the family who I don't get to see too much throughout the year.  It's a chance to catch up, to laugh, to play, to eat of course, and to reminisce.


This year we spent Thanksgiving day with Anthony's family.  They set a beautiful table, and the food was great. This year Anthony made rolls and stuffing, the rolls turned out pretty good (I don't care that much for stuffing).  Most of the evening was spent playing with babies and looking through ads for black Friday.  The babies got their first taste of solids with mashed sweet potatoes.  Anthony likes to say he was the first to feed Willow - and he fed her with a fork!


 Then on Saturday we got together with my family.  We had a great time eating and playing games and watching old family movies of the Throckmorton Family Christmas parties from 1968-197?


I am so thankful for my family!


No comments: