Friday, January 8, 2010

Halloween 2009

Yep, I'm finally getting around to blogging about Halloween. Halloween being on a Saturday this year, the kids dressed up on Friday for the annual costume parade at school.

That night our ward had a "trunk or treat" activity at the church parking lot with bobbing for apples, donuts on a string and musical chairs. It was really fun.
This is Melissa with her favorite visiting teacher (mine actually) wearing "twinner" costumes, and Jeremy with friends.

The night was so cold I was wearing gloves, and at one point my camera slipped out of my hand and the strap was not around my wrist as I had thought it was. The camera landed right on the zoomed out lens, and has been non-functional ever since. I finally got around to taking the card out of the camera and downloading the pictures.

No comments: