Saturday, November 5, 2011

Time Flies

Wow, I can't believe that it's been over a year since I blogged.  Time sure flies!

I guess nothing seemed very blog worthy over the last year, but now I look back and wonder what happened during the last year.  This blog has been a fun record of my family - if for no one else but me to look back on.  I'll have to try to do better.

The most recent fun was Halloween.  We had a trunk-or-treat at the church on Friday before Halloween, and then on Halloween night, Anthony didn't have a magic show this year so he took Melissa trick-or-treating with his sister and the cousins this year - the first year since Jessica was little!  I got to stay home and relax since I can't walk very far any more.  Trick-or-treating with the White family kids is an ordeal of speed and endurance that I was just not up to this year.  Jeremy stayed home with me and manned the door dressed up to scare!



Since I didn't blog last Halloween or the year before, I thought I'd include pictures from the past as a little Halloween "memory lane" just for fun.







No comments: